You’re looking for vendors that make your job easy and deliver great products, on time and at a fair price. Today, this seems pretty standard …most of the time. Here are 5 unique ways your company will benefit from choosing IWIN:
1. We understand the need-for-speed, but…not at the cost of poor quality. The IWIN team will review your design, identifying any potential problems that could arise during manufacturing—from tolerance adjustments to support structures. Based on this assessment, we will recommend a solution tailored to your needs. Our review service eliminates design flaws so you get your part right the first time.
2. Online “Iwin Quote” and other rapid pricing services. We provide quick online quoting for SLA prototype parts. Our goal is to continue developing the “Iwin Quote” for all our Additive Manufacturing Products, saving you time. Our SLA quoting system also allows you to quote your SLA part with different finishing features. Upload your .STL file and get your quote now!
3. Finishing and Sanding. Whether you’re building a marketing sample or a prototype for a tradeshow, a great finish matters! Many smaller prototype providers don’t have finishing departments—or they have limited ones. We offer a variety of sanding, priming, and painting services, and our finishers average 7 years experience and are diligent and meticulous with the fine details of your SLA part. Make sure the vendor you choose commits to a great finish.
4. Product Knowledge. As the industry continues to evolve, many new suppliers don't have the experience or take the time to assist you with getting your SLA part right the first time. At IWIN, we understand the Industry and continually invest in our people, technology, and equipment. We don’t just produce parts…we produce parts that work.
5. Manufacturing Diversity. IWIN is a division of Incodema Group. The business began in 2001 as a short-run sheet metal provider. Today, we have a very extensive offering of metal and plastic prototyping processes. We can even produce and assemble integrated plastic and metal parts, delivering them to you fully assembled. You can learn about each of the company’s process capabilities at the bottom of this page. As you’ll see, we understand what it takes to make parts, deliver parts, and finish parts.
SLA PolyJet Printing FDM Urethane Casting SLS
DMLS CNC Machining Sheet Metal Forming Plating Powder Coating Finishing Welding